Monday, January 31, 2011

Nana's Knits








Crop Sweater: My Nana's Crochet work
Necklace: Forever 21
Bowler Hat: Reiss London
Grey Jeans: Zara
Ballerina Flats: Little shop in Trastevere (Roma)
Bangles: OVS Industry, Forever 21, Lord&Taylor
Bracelets: Kosova & Guess
Circle Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Nailpolish: Chanel

Ciao! I know it has been so long since I posted a decent photo or outfit! I have been super busy with Keli and his family, school, etc. It has been hectic, but everything has begun to slowly calm down. Keli was kind enough to do these on his break & his does a fantastic job, I almost forgot how well he took pictures (he has been to busy to do them, luckily my roommate Nicole has been generous & helps). This sweater is one that I do not take out of my wardrobe so much because I would like to preserve it. Washing machines in Italy are not very friendly! Since my nana crocheted this sweater for me, I would like to keep it in nice condition. The outfit was, and I am happy I brought these ballerina flats out. Again they are suede so they get dirty easily in the winter months, but I wanted color! I miss spring & summer : basically I miss COLOR! Especially since the spring shows had so much color, I hope to implement some in my nearly black wardrobe. Now I am off to work out before my mandatory movie screening at school! by the way I know my photos have a bit of an orange tint, i don't know why I AM NOT orange nor would I try to be (reminds me too much of jersey shore) Mpuc

2 comments: