Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gray Day












Plaid shirt: Gap
Sweatshirt sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Jacket: ABS Silver Label
Flats: Ralph Lauren
Purse: Longchamp
Necklace: Mom's
Rings: Charlotte Russe

Hey guys! We ended up getting a decent amount of snow yesterday, so today I had to get up and help shovel the driveway. We had family visiting from out-of-state this evening so I just wanted to wear something cute but also comfy since I'm a little sore from all the shoveling I had to do this morning :p. I'm wearing another plaid shirt (not the same one from my last post, I promise), with another that I bought recently, a grey "sweatshirt sweater" is what I call it. I love it because it is so versatile, you can wear it casual, like I am today, or you can dress it up with a pair of heels and a statement necklace. You will definitely be seeing this item in more posts! Anyways, I ate so much delicious food today. My brother makes this buffalo chicken wing dip that is to die for! Then for dinner we went to get sushi! Looks like I'm going to have to work extra hard at the gym on Monday :p. Have a great weekend! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment