Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, But Still Loving Old Trends








Good Morning! Welcome to 2011 and May yours be an amazing one! I am feeling a bit better thanks to medication :p.... Today's look is leopard with my new Christmas gift: my pink laptop case which I just adore :). Sadly I don't have my flat booties to wear this with and I normally would if I hadn't left them in Roma with my wardrobe. Anyway it will be necessary for back to school and the convenience it will give me by not having to carry three hundred things at once. I hope everyone has a very fabulous January 1st, I know I will since it is my daddy's birthday and it will be fun to spend the day with him. I will however post a bit later about an upcoming fashion designer in Kosova whom I truly admire for his daring designs & use of black (I tend to wear black often)....anyway his name will be kept secret until then along with an accessories post. Mpuci 
Jeans: Forever21
Booties: Roma
Blouse: Shopnastygal.com
Bangle: Vendor in Old Trastevere (Roma)
Laptop Case: Kate Spade 
Necklace: My Mom's Vintage
Ring: Mom's from Rijeka, Hrvatska (Croatia)





No comments:

Post a Comment