Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shopping Day









Chambray shirt: Gap
Leggings: Zara
T-shirt (under chambray shirt): Express
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Scarf: Deena & Ozzy
Necklace: Mom's
Bracelets: Vintage

Hey guys! Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend Kristina. She has been job hunting lately, so we were walking around the mall thinking of places for her to apply to. Then I had to go back to my mom later to help her pick out an outfit to wear next week to see a play on Broadway with my dad and some of their friends. Home has been sort of boring lately since most of my friends have gone back to school. The weather has also been very rainy and snowy lately which makes it even worse. I love being home with my family, but I'm anxious to get back to school and start Spring semester. My favorite part of this outfit is my stack of silver bracelets. They are my favorite part because they were my grandma's bracelets, which she then gave to me. She wore them when she was my age, and it always makes her, as well as my mom, happy when I show her that I'm wearing them. The bracelets are so fun, because each of them has a different pattern, whether it be flowers, stripes, etc. I'm only wearing a few of them with this outfit, but she gave me a ton of them! XoXo Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment