Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Out With The Family











Jacket: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Chambray Shirt: Gap
T-shirt: Hanes
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Seychelles
Headband: Bonneterie Bandeau
Scarf: Deena & Ozzy (Urban Outfitters)

Hey guys! Hope you had a nice weekend! Yesterday I went with my family
to Woodbury Commons in New York. For those of you that don't know what
that is, it's a giant outlet mall that has a ton of amazing stores
like Chanel, Saks Fifth Avenue, J. Crew, etc. I had high hopes going
there and I left pretty happy. I got a clutch from Coach, new sneakers
from Nike, and a tweed jacket from Chico's. I've never bought anything
from Chico's before, I only went in because my mom wanted loves the store. ButI found this cute jacket for really cheap, so I snatched it up! It was
super cold yesterday and my mom insisted that I wear a ton of layers. One of the things that I'm wearing that kept me super warm is my headband. My friend Caroline from school made it! She's super creative and so many girls on campus have bought her headbands. Her headband company is called Bonneterie Bandeau. After we went shopping, we ate at Pepe's. They have amazing pizza there, and we had a white clam pizza as well as a margherita pizza. After, we went to Libby's to get cannolis for dessert. All in all, it was a very nice day! :) XoXo Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment