Saturday, January 15, 2011

Black & Tan










Sweater: Old Navy
T-shirt: Express
Jeans: Forever 21
Jacket: My Tribe
Scarf: Burberry
Loafers: Cole Haan
Purse: Longchamp
Belt: Liz Claiborne

Hey guys! Hope you're having a good weekend so far! I had family visiting today, so I've just been relaxing at home most of the day and wanted something comfortable to wear. This morning my brother and I made spinach and feta cheese egg white omelettes, and they were delicious! I've been really into cooking lately, it's so much fun! A few nights ago I made chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese and spinach, which were also delicious! My aunt and uncle gave me a late Christmas present today since we haven't had a chance to see them because of all the snow. They gave me this great gold watch, which I'm so excited to wear (so look out for it in future posts!). Today I wore a basically all black and tan outfit. Typically when I wear my Burberry scarf I try and keep it simple because I like to let the scarf be the main piece of the outfit. I would normally wear black flats with this type of outfit, but today I wore tan loafers for a change and I liked the other pop of tan in the outfit. In some pictures I'm also wearing a tan jacket, which I decided to put on because I discovered it in my closet after having forgotten about it for months (I love when that happens because it feels as if I got a brand new piece of clothing!) and because it was super cold outside today. XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment