Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Backyard Forest









Boots: Boyfriend bought in Roma (will find name of store if you're interested)
Jeggings: Seven for All Mankind
Metallic T-Shirt: Reiss
Silk Type Cardigan: H&M
Leather Jacket: BCBG
Rings: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Scarf: shopnastygal.com
Nailpolish: KIKO Milano 295 Cerulean

Ciao Ragazze! Come va??? How are you all? Well these days I am feeling so much better!I have even started writing again for the newspapers I internship for Illyria & Dielli (Albanian papers). I am also getting ready for my summer internship! This will be very exciting :) Anyway these pictures are from yesterday when I went shopping with KAtie & our friend Jessica. it was an amazing day. I still tend to be a colder person though, I don't know exactly why. I bought two new things, you will get to see eventually, maybe even when I am back in Rome next week because one of the items needs a shirt that I have there not here :p. We checked out some shoes, accessories, and clothes mainly at LF; JCrew; and a shoe store. I even saw this cute Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, but to be realistic I won't just buy an item for its name & this bag would have fit my phone and that's all. Even when I go out I need some room for chapstick, lipstick/gloss, phone, and little place for my money :(. Too bad it was stunning. Anyway today we are going to get a pedicure. Mpuc Liridona

No comments:

Post a Comment