Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My First Day at School








Boots: LF Stores
Long Socks: American Apparel
Laptop Case: Kate Spade
Leather Jacket: BCBG
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Knit Dress: Stand in Roma
Jewelry: LF Stores & Forever21
Leggings: American Apparel

Ciao Ragazzi! Come va? I am back in Roma for university. The Spring Semester started yesterday, and this is what I wore to school. I really liked it because it was comfortable & urban. Since I am in Roma and there are many cobblestones boots tend to become part of my wardrobe, I usually can't live without tights (I have so many patterns usually in black, but a few brown ones). I hope if you are all back in school or going, you enjoy your first day or did :p! I really miss my friends back home, but the weather in Roma is so nice right now I can deal with being away from the coldness of the U.S. You can almost go out without a jacket! Isn't that incredible? Anyway I have class soon ciao! Mpuc

1 comment:

  1. uaooo who took this pic ...u look hot easy shpirti ime :p

    ReplyDelete