Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leather Jacket








Leather jacket: BCBG
T-shirt: Express
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Flats: Ralph Lauren
Watch: Fossil
Clutch: Coach

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I worked a lot this week and when I would get home at night no one was able to take my pictures :(. Anyways, I got my hair cut this week! I'm not really sure if I like it yet, because my hairdresser had to cut off quite a bit since and I hadn't had it cut in a while, but it's definitely growing on me. I think I'm going to dye it darker brown next week! Today I had a really nice, relaxing day, which was a nice break from my hectic week of work. I went to get a manicure and pedicure with my mom, and then my family and I went out to dinner. The dinner was awesome and then after we went to Pinkberry since my parents hadn't been there before. Now  they're in love with it just like I am! I wore my new leather jacket and watch out to dinner tonight. My brother and his girlfriend kept calling me Michael Jackson because the shoulders in my jacket are sort of big, but I know they're just jealous of my jacket :p. Have a good weekend! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment