Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girls' Night Out







Blazer: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters)
Sweater: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters)
T-shirt: Express
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Skull Ring: BCBG

Hey guys! Yesterday night Lily and I went out to dinner with a bunch of our girlfriends for a Girls' Night Out, and this is what I wore. We went to this great restaurant called Wild Rice which serves a mix of all different kinds of Asian cuisine. I got chicken and green beans in a spicy garlic sauce, and it was absolutely delicious! It was so nice to just be able to hang out with the girls for one night and chat, especially since Lily leaves to go back to Rome on Thursday (I'm going to miss her so much!). I'm wearing this really cute sweater that I got from Urban Outfitters on Black Friday. I love it because it has a funnel neck, which is so fun and different from simple v-neck sweaters and other classic sweater styles! I always get compliments when I wear it. I wore it with my simple black blazer since it was sort of chilly last night and I need a few extra layers. Underneath both of those items I wore a simple white t-shirt that Lily got me for my birthday a few years ago. I love this t-shirt because it is super comfy and it can be worn with both casual and more dressy outfits. I wear it so much, I'm probably going to have to buy another one soon! XoXo Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment