Friday, January 7, 2011

Here We Go Again









Dress: Renee London (LF Stores)
Tights: Express
Watch: Guess
Necklace: Lanvin for H&M
Ring: Forever21
Cardigan: Mag&Pie (LF Stores)
Black Booties: (seen in previous posts)

Ciaoo Again! Here is my last late post sorry for the difficult getting these up...Anyway these are the two items that I have recently bought at LF Stores, again one of my favorite places to shop. I have a lot of stuff to do tonight so this will be a short post. Anyway i plan on wearing this again in Roma, to school with flats, out with the booties, and before any of that: TO MY VALENTINE'S DAY DINNER (my one year anniversary with my lovely significant other Arkeljan (Keli for short), sorry for our Albanian names they tend to be difficult to pronounce. Mpuc Liridona

No comments:

Post a Comment