Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Tartan Military













Flannel shirt: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jacket: Olive & Oak
Scarf: Deena & Ozzy (Urban Outfitters) 
Boots: Seychelles
Rings: Forever 21

Hey guys! We are expecting another big snow storm tomorrow, so today
my brother and I were busy running errands in case we are snowed in
for a few days. I love the way it looks outside with fresh snow on the
ground, but I hate being stuck inside my house for days on end with
nothing to do :(. This is what I wore around town today since it was a
little colder outside. I'm wearing a few of my favorite casual
clothing items for winter in these pictures: my flannel boyfriend
shirt and my green jacket. I wear my flannel shirt ALL the time, it's
so comfy and cute. I love it! My green jacket is one of my favorites
because it was one of the great deals that I got on Black Friday. What
are some of your favorite pieces for winter?? XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment