Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Fashion Fall Favorites

Ciao! So today I really did not have the time to take pictures. My exams are coming up this week and next and the week after that thanks to my professors need of spreading everything out. I dislike prolonging things, but have no choice except to drown myself in studying. I have been cooped up all weekend. I swear my skin is getting so bad from stress. Anyway I still wanted to leave you with a fun note, my favorite looks from New York Fashion Week. I can't wait to see what London brings :). Anyway all of these can be found on www.style.com ! xOxO Liridona
Acne Look 1
Derek Lam Look 2
Luca Luca Look 1
Rachel Roy Look 5
Rag & Bone Look 14
Marc Jacobs Look 43
Y-3 Look 8
Michael Kors Look 15
Bottega Veneta Look 13










No comments:

Post a Comment