Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday










Top: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Matisse
Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil

Happy friday everyone! I'm so excited for this weekend. Even though
I've only been in school for a week, I'm already super tired and need
a break. This weekend my friend Jean and I are going to cook and/or
bake some things. We are thinking about making some quinoa salad and
possibly some red velvet pancakes! I'll post pictures later on if they
come out good. So, about my outfit. Normally I don't really wear
leggings as pants, unless the top is really long, but for some reason
today I was really in the mood. I think it is because last weekend my
friend was going on about her love of leggings and how she has them in
every color. Do you guys have any big plans for this weekend? XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment