Thursday, February 24, 2011

Denim Vest








Denim Vest: LF Stores
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Vintage
Bracelets: Vintage
Necklace: Mom's

Hello everyone! Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday. Lily is super busy with her mid-terms, and on top of that, her internet stopped working! For today's outfit, I wore something that I haven't worn in FOREVER, even though I love it...my LF denim vest. I bought this vest about a year or so ago when I was visiting my grandma in Florida, and my mom and I just happened to come across an LF while we were shopping! I was SO excited. I love how the vest is cut out in the back, adding a unique vibe to it. The grey tint to it also makes it different from all the typical blue denim vests that you see around. When I wore this, I paired it with a mix of feminine and some more edgy items. I wanted the outfit to be a nice in between. The necklace and the striped shirt were more girly, while the ripped jeans and black leather boots gave off an edgier feel. What are your plans for this weekend? I think tomorrow Jean and I are going to make some banana oat muffins, and then Saturday we may be going into Philly for the night! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment