Friday, February 18, 2011

Black & White









Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: French Connection
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots: Vintage
Tights: Hue
Ring: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21


Hey everyone! Today started off as a kind of gloomy day, but ended up being beautiful out! As soon as I put this outfit on, it made me wish I had that bowler hat from Asos that I put in my wish list post. It would have been perfect with this outfit. When I sat down in class this morning I noticed a few holes in my tights that I hadn't seen when I was getting ready this morning. I was channeling Taylor Momsen :p. Kidding, I was just hoping that they wouldn't grow as the day went on. Luckily, they didn't! I can't wait until I can wear shorts without tights under them. For the warmer weather, I really want to get a cropped top that ties at the bottom to wear with denim cut offs. My friend was wearing one today that was super cute from Forever 21, so I think I am going to check it out when I go shopping tomorrow. I was going to take a pic of her to post, but unfortunately I had to run to my next class, so I didn't have time :(. Have a great weekend! XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment