Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunny Day







T-shirt: Express
Sweater: Old Navy
Shorts: American Eagle
Tights: Hue
Flats: Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Scarf: American Apparel

Hey everyone! I actually wore this outfit Monday, on Valentine's Day. When I woke up that morning and got dressed, I forgot that it was Valentine's Day and ended up wearing almost all black. I don't know if I would have actually worn red or pink had I remembered that it was Valentine's Day, but a lot of my friends made fun of me for wearing a lot of black :p. Monday was super nice out and in the 50s, so I decided to wear shorts with tights underneath. I am so ready for it to be spring, and those shorts were just calling my name. Anyways, I have some very exciting news to share with you guys! I just found out last Friday that I got an internship that I applied to for this semester, with CollegeFashionista.com! Every Tuesday, starting next week, I will be writing an article on a trend that I spot students wearing around campus. Be sure to check them out! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment