Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to School











T-shirt: Gap
Flannel: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: Gap
Scarf: Mom's
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Watch: Fossil
Ring & Necklace: Forever 21



Hey guys! So, I finally headed back down to school this past weekend for Spring semester. It feels good, but weird to be back at the same time. I already have tons of reading to do for all of my classes, but that's expected. This is what I wore to class today. I was gone basically all day, because I worked in the morning/afternoon and then had class after that. I was one of the few brave souls that wasn't wearing some type of boot today for shoes, opting for my moccasins. I was fine during the day, but once it turned night, my little toes were ice cubes! I haven't worn those shoes in a long time and I really wanted to wear them, so I just put together a casual outfit around them. I just wore a basic t-shirt with my favorite flannel over it, with jeans and a scarf, with tons of gold jewelry. My friend Jean took these pictures for me with her new Nikon camera, and I think she did a great job! XoXo Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment