Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loafers








Jacket: Olive & Oak (Loehmann's)
Jeans: Gap
T-shirt: Express
Sweater: Gap
Belt: Express
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Loafers: Cole Haan
Scarf: Mom's

Hey guys! This weekend my roomie and I are going to the mall for some much needed retail therapy. Also, I am going to buy a bunch of baking supplies to make muffins, cupcakes and pancakes this weekend. I'm in a baking mood! I really hope they come out good so I can post them on here! While Jean was taking my pictures today, she pointed out that I've been wearing the same necklace for almost every post lately. So, I'm going to make a conscious effort to not wear it every single day, especially since it is broken :p. I plan on buying a similar one this weekend to replace it. Sorry there are only a few pictures for this post. The light messed up a bunch of the pics and I just looked sort of funny in some of them. It keeps getting warmer everyday now, so I wanted to wear some type of shoe that didn't require socks so I could be cooler, so I decided to wear my loafers. Tomorrow it is supposed to reach around 65 degrees! I can't wait, Jean and I are going to take pictures on the green! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment