Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Maxi










Tank: DIY
Blazer: Miss Sixty
Maxi Skirt: Massimo Dutti 
Cross-Shoulder Bag: River Island
Turquoise Ring: Forever21
Boots: Le Sport Roma
Sunglasses: Forever21

Alright, so I know the maxi skirt is super in this year, well I was unsure about following the trend. I have a maxi dress which I am sure you will all see this summer (it is tie dye, only summer friendly), but I was in love with the skirts. I was in love with the minimal style of it however, but just thought it would be too much for my height (I am 5'5, but still skirts are long). This one from Massimo Dutti however caught my eye because grey is a figure flattering color, the make was minimalist, and it did not overshadow me (even without heeled booties)! Well Keli seemed to think so too, since it was one of my one year anniversary gifts with him :). I am happy I have it in my collection now. The tank top underneath is definitely something I want to mention in the blog and will tomorrow along with a lil' outfit post if I find someone valentine's day inspiring enough! I got it for 6 dollars at an LF sale as a plane grey tank and then worked with it to make DIY magic this past summer. I have done this often so definitely want to explain what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment