Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Parade

Hey guys! On Sunday my family and I went to the Greek Independence Day Parade in NYC. I didn't know that we were going to be going to the parade while I was packing clothes to bring home for spring break, so unfortunately I didn't have anything blue with me to wear to the parade. However, I think I made up for my lack of blue clothing with my nails...




Yes, I painted Greek flags on my nails! For being a really bad nail painter, I think they came out pretty well. At the parade I kept saying that I didn't need a real flag to wave because I could just wave my fingers :p. The parade was really fun, and my dad ended up seeing some of his cousins there, which was a nice surprise. Below are a few more pictures from our day in the city. Hopefully I will have an outfit post up tomorrow or the next day! XoXo Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment