Friday, March 18, 2011

Printed Pants














Blazer: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters)
Tank top: Gap
Pants: H&M
Flats: Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil

Hey guys! Happy belated St. Patty's Day! Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, I had some problems uploading the pictures. Anyways, this is what I wore yesterday. I know it is somewhat dressier again, but this time it was on purpose. We had a career fair at school, so I had to dress a bit nicer than I would for a normal day of classes. The fact that I had to carry my backpack with me to the fair sort of took away from the professionalism of my whole look, but I had class after so I was sort of stuck with it. I ended up not wearing green for St. Patty's Day, although my necklace is sort of green, but really turquoise. The pants that I'm wearing in this post are definitely my favorite item in the pictures. I got them a few weeks ago from H&M and I've already worn them a few times. They are sort of haremish pants, but without the exaggerated crotch. The fact that they are sort of shiny, allows me to wear them for dressier occasions, as well as more casual events. Have a great weekend! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment