Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dressy Wednesday








Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Express
Belt: Vintage
Tights: Hanes
Boots: Vintage
Necklace: Mom's

Hey guys! I feel like this week is going by so fast already! It's been a busy week so far. Not because I have a lot of tests, but because I'm preparing for the ones that I have next week...all FIVE of them. Yes, I said five. And no, I do not know how I am going to handle that. For today's outfit I was going to wear a chambray shirt with it instead, but when I put it on this morning, it just didn't look that great, so I tried on this white shirt instead. Everybody was asking me why I was so dressed up today, and if I had a presentation in one of my classes. I didn't realize it when I first put it on, but I guess it is a little dressier than most days. I also apparently didn't realize how short the skirt was before I left my apartment. As I was walking around campus all the day today, I was that girl who repeatedly pulled her skirt down about every five seconds. I don't know if it would have been riding up so much if I didn't have tights on, but they sure didn't help :/. Oh well! Do you guys have any big plans for St. Patrick's Day? I can't decide if I want to wear green tomorrow, or not...decisions, decisions. I guess you will just have to wait until tomorrow's post to see! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment