Monday, March 28, 2011

Scalloped Skirts

Ciao Ragazzi! Sorry for the late posts, I am trying to get back into the way of life before midterms & spring break. Here are some shoots with this skirt. I love this skirt because it has a hot pink under & a scallop type detail. I should have a close up of it as well. I credit pictures to Stefi & Keli today! I hope you enjoy the looks! Now back to my paper for human trafficking. 
Ciao, si jeni? Me vjen keq per foto e vone, une jam duke u perpjekur te kthej ne rrugen e jetes para disa testat dhe pushimit e pranveres. Eshte pak e veshtire! Ketu jane disa foto me ket fun. E dua shum ket fun sepse ka nje ngjyr fluo pink perfunderi dhe nje 'scallop' trim permij. Keli dhe Stefi e kan ber keto foto, e falenderoj shum! Tani perseri ne leter per shkoll!












Satchel Bag: Coach
Boots: Found in Poland
Skirt: LF Stores
Top: BCBG
Blazer: LF Stores
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelets: Gold: Juicy Couture; Blue&Black: Forever 21, Gold & Turquoise: Roma Stall
Ring: Forever 21
Scarf:  Tally Weijl 




No comments:

Post a Comment