Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back In Black...and Red














Top: Nollie (PacSun)
Jeans: Forever 21
Sweater: Express
Boots: Vintage
Belt: Vintage



Hey guys! Sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long! I've been super busy lately, between my CollegeFashionista posts, my articles for UDress, work, and all of my homework...but I'm back now! Today was so nice out, and I figured that I could either wear a light jacket with a short sleeve shirt or something similar underneath, or wear a heavier sweater and no jacket. I opted for the no jacket look because I'm tired of them. I went to NYC on Friday with my mom and Kristina, and I bought a sweater from LF which I was going to wear today. However, I have an outfit in mind for the sweater and I don't have all of the pieces to finish the outfit, so as soon as I buy it (or borrow it), you will see it on here! I had the LF sweater on at first this morning, but ended up changing 10 minutes before I left because I wasn't really that happy with the way my outfit turned out, which is why I have no jewelry on in this post. Anyways, I look very wintery in this outfit, even though spring is quickly approaching, but as I said before, I didn't want to have to wear a jacket. Also, I LOVE my sweaters and I want to get some more use out of them before it is too warm out. As I'm sure you have noticed, I wear a TON of black, but I didn't want this outfit to be completely black, which is why I added and black and red shirt underneath the sweater, and my elephant belt to accessorize the whole look. XoXo Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment