Friday, March 11, 2011

Floral Fridays















Sweater: LF Stores
Jacket: Gap
Leggings: Target
Boots: Seychelles
Ring and Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil

Happy Friday everyone! This means that there are only two more weeks until my Spring Break! WOO-HOO! The sweater I'm wearing in these pictures is the one from LF. I was a little weary about buying it at first, but I'm so happy I did now. I already have so many outfits in mind for it, and it will transition great to spring and even some cooler summer days. The only thing is that it snags sort of easily :(. I borrowed the floral leggings that I wanted to wear with the sweater from my friend Kaity. The funny thing is that the leggings are actually for little girls! They fit though, and were super cheap! I must admit, I got some weird looks from people who saw my leggings, but I love them. Now I just need to find myself a pair...the search is on! Would you guys wear floral leggings? This weekend my roomie and I are going to the mall to buy something green to wear for St. Patrick's Day! What are your plans for this weekend? XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment