Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wedges, Wedges, Wedges

I must admit that right now I am sort of obsessing over wedges. Every time I look at a magazine or website that has them I start to drool. Just kidding, I don't really drool, I just get super excited. Since I am not a great walker in heels, I feel like wedges could definitely be a good alternative for me when I am looking for shoes that give me some height. Also, I feel like wedges are an easy way to incorporate a heel into an everyday look, which I have been eager to try lately. I don't know if you have heard, but Aldo recently released a line with Julian Louie, and the shoes are TO DIE FOR. I need to get my hands on a pair.

Image from: http://ny.racked.com/uploads/2011_03_julian-louie-for-aldo.jpg

 I just don't know how practical they would be for me, seeing as how I don't really wear heels that much. I feel like it would be wiser for me to invest in a wedge that is more versatile, and then go from there. So, this past week while I was procrastinating studying for all of my exams, I have found a plethora of wedges that I think suit me a whole lot better. The first two are DV by Dolce Vita. They're both super cute, but I can't decide if I should get something in black like the first one, or something more Springy and bright like the second one, or something a little in between the two, like the third one, which is Jeffrey Campbell. Which one is your favorite? 


Images from: www.piperlime.gap.com

Image from: www.singer22.com

Spring Break is in less than a week for me, so I'm sure I'll be doing some shoe shopping when I am home, along with plenty of other shopping. Have an AMAZING weekend! XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment